LSX 376ci LS3 Forged Engine | Long Motor | N/A High Compression
Our LSX Performance Parts Custom built LS 376ci LS3 Forged Engine is built with a purpose - To produce the highest performing forged set-up to suit your race needs.
No matter your plans or direction for the combination, We will cater for your high compression torque monster OR your boosted beast, While ensuring the highest quality American forged finish for that added peace of mind.
This engine package is perfect for the following -
- Drift Car
- Drag Car
- Street/Strip Car
- Tough Cruiser
- Hillclimb Car
- Touring Car
- Much more...
We only use the best products on the market that have been tried, Tested & Proven to produce the results that our customers expect.
All internals are of the highest quality American Forged steel & all fasteners are the one & only ARP.
Your New LS3 376ci Forged Engine Package Includes
- GM LS3 6.2 Aluminum Engine Block
- Callies Compstar Forged Crank | 3.625" Inch | 58x Reluctor (Please specify upon purchase)
- Callies Compstar Forged H beam Conrods | 6.125" Inch
- Carillo Bullet Dome Top Pistons Set | 4.070"
- Race Series Conrod Bearings
- Race Series Main Bearings
- Coated Cam Bearings
Camshaft & Valvetrain:
- Custom Grind Hydraulic Roller Camshaft (we will work with you to choose based off your application)
- Billet Timing Chain Set
- Melling High Volume Oil Pump
- LS7 Lifters Set
- Lifter Guides & Bolts
- MLS Head Gaskets Set
- Chromoly Pushrods Set
- LS3 Cylinder Heads
- Higgins CNC Ported Intake Runners
- Higgins CNC Ported Exhaust Ports
- Higgins CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- Machined Deck Surfaces
- .660" Lift Dual Valve Spring Kit
- LS3 Intake & Exhaust Valves
- ARP Cam Bolts
- ARP Harmonic Balancer Bolt
- ARP Oil Pump Bolts
- ARP Head Bolts
- Oil Pick Up Support Bracket
- LSX Billet Valley Plate
- GM LS Timing Cover
- GM LS Rear Plate
- Optional LSX Billet Rocker Covers
- Block Deck Machined To Zero Deck Height
- Cylinder Bores Machined & Torque Plate Honed
- ALign Hone Main Tunnel
- De-Burred Oil Galleries
- Stroker Clearance Bores
- Balance Rotating Assembly
- Blueprinted Bearing Clearances
- Dummy assembly
- Final assembly
Want To Speak To Us About Your New Stroker Package?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for live chat NOW.
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.