Harrop's newest H2650i Supercharger
WHAT is the H2650i Supercharger?
WHO does this new supercharger suit?
The Harrop H2650i supercharger will appeal to HSV LSA owners as well as LSA engine swap builds that are found in all sorts of weird & wonderful combinations!
This is designed as the best version of a highly powerful bolt on application that does NOT require any cutting or welding for fitment, Which will also provide you with the most efficient way of adding supercharged horsepower under your bonnet.
Best part is that this upgrade will retain the LSA engine look and keep your upgrades discrete.
Features & Benefits of the new H2650i:
- Retains a clean factory look
- Harrop designed lower manifold incorporates TVS2650 rotating group
- 1,200 + HP capability
- Bypass Air is Intercooled to reduce heat re-circulation and further improve IAT’s
- Billet drive assembly runs LSA secondary belt FEAD allowing a wide range of pulley combinations including optional 8PK Griptec variants etc
- Throttle body adaptor is separate from the input drive and allows fitment of up to 103mm throttle body
- Harrop o-ringed thermal manifold insulators remove heat transfer through manifold to cylinder head contact
- Integrates with the Harrop CAI airbox & utilises factory LSA lid, intercooler, fuel rails and all factory sensors
- Will accept new Harrop LSA lid with larger high efficiency intercooler core (Expected to be released in 2021)
- Will accept new Harrop 115mm Integrated Throttle Body (Expected to be released in 2021)
- 3 Year Product Warranty - TVS2650 Supercharger 18,000 RPM limit applies
The latest release H2650i is priced at $7,458.00 inc GST.
LSX Performance Parts are currently taking PRE-ORDERS NOW & first release will be expected early 2021.
We ONLY REQUIRE A DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR ORDER WITH HARROP.
As always, LSX Performance Parts include FREE freight on all orders & finance is available across the new release H2650i.