Frankenstein M311 LS3 Port | 11 Degree | 273cc Heads | Assembled | "Small Bore"
Frankenstein Engine Dynamics are specialists in Cylinder Head & induction products dedicated to the LSX engine range.
Their industry leading range has become a serious game changer in the high performance market.
Producing some of the highest performing products all designed in house utilizing the latest CNC technology means you are not only receiving the highest quality products but investing in their development & testing to put yourself ahead of the competition.
Benefits Of The Frankenstein "Monster Series" M311 LS3 Port Cylinder Heads
"A totally unique design guaranteed to improve airflow resulting in a huge gain across the board!"
The Frankenstein M311 "Monster Series" Cylinder Head range is designed to combine their unique valve angle design with the highest grade aluminium which is designed, cast and finished in USA!
- Unique 11 Degree Inline Valve Angle
- A357 T6 Aluminium stronger than competitor brand A356.
- High Efficiency Water Jackets for increased strength & cooling
- Increased .750" deck thickness to support large boost applications
- Exhaust port exit is inline with the valve for substantially improved air flow
- Suits minimum 4.00" Inch Bore
Your New Frankenstein F311 LS3 Port Cylinder Heads Include
- Engineered, Machined & Ported in USA
- LS3 Port CNC Ported Intake Runners | 273cc
- CNC Ported Exhaust Ports
- CNC Ported Combustion Chambers | N/A & Boosted Chamber Options
- Doweled Rocker Stands
- PAC .700" Lift Dual Valve Spring Kit
- Titanium Retainers
- 11 Degree Valve Angle
- Stainless Steel Intake Valves | 2.165" Inch
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves | 1.600" Inch
*Note: these are supplied as a complete assembled head (not including rockers).
Rockers are sold separately to suit your application.
Please Note: Please allow a 4 week production time from time of order to completion.
Frankenstein CNC Porting Process
We often get asked - What exactly happens with my heads when they get CNC machined?
Good question. We all know that CNC heads are good. Why? Because it is common knowledge, However lets have a look at what the process is for your cylinder heads that gain so much horsepower & torque!
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads intake runner
- CNC machining of your cylinder heads exhaust port
- CNC machining & porting of the combustion chamber to specified CC
- 5 Axis CNC cutting of your cylinder heads valve seats
- CNC cut valve spring seats
- Machine the deck face to increase compression
FED Monster Series M311 Flow Data
Finance Is Available For Your New FED Heads!
Did you know that finance is available on this kit through LSX Performance Parts?
We have access to a range of lenders who have award winning products to help make your new performance upgrades an affordable reality.
Features & Benefits Of Our Finance Packages Include:
- Loan Terms from 1 - 7 years
- Loan Amounts from $2,000.00 - $50,000.00
- NO Security required for personal loans
- Fixed interest rates for the term of your loan
- Ability to make extra repayments
- Your choice of weekly, Fortnightly OR Monthly repayments
- Consolidate existing debt - Personal loans, credit cards etc with your new upgrades with 1 x simple payment
- Entire application handled in-house meaning your details are NOT referred to a 3rd party broker
Don't leave it to just anybody, Speak to the ONLY performance company in the industry with an Australian Credit Licence who are a proud part of Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
Use the below calculator to see what repayments will be over your choice of loan term & loan amounts.
Want To Chat With Us To Discuss Your Cylinder Head Upgrade?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.