FuelTech FT550 EFI System
- Supports All LS Engine Variants (Recommended 58x Reluctor)
- Naturally aspirated OR forced induction
- Digital Dash & Integrated ECU (No need to purchase a separate dash)
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- The Only Water Proof ECU & Dash on the market!
LS550 V8 Complete Harness
- Fueltech FT550 Ecu & Digital Dash
- LS550 Loom supports 24x & 58x Reluctor
- Pre Terminated Loom with simple fused & relayed plugs
- Direct Plug In To OEM Style LS3 Coils
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 2 x Wideband O2 Sensor Harnesses
- 2 x Wideband O2 Sensors
- PS-150 Oil & Fuel Pressure Sensors
- Driveshaft Sensor & Bracket
** Req magnet collar for wheel speed **
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options.
- fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 4D Closed loop, with learning, flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable boost target and duty cycle corrections.
- modes - example boost by gear, road speed, race timer, shock travel, ride height etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery
- Timer Functions - Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep)
- Optional Upgrade - Advanced Torque Management - A fully integrated driveshaft RPM target race function that provides the ultimate control and consistency for the serious drag racer, eliminating the need for costly external controllers
Need Some Assistance Or Advice With Your New ECU?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!