Harrop FDFI2650 Supercharger Kit | RAM 1500 5.7L
Harrop Engineering have been at the forefront of engineering excellence since 1965 & are a proud 100% Aussie owned company dedicated to producing the highest level of automotive performance upgrades to suit our engines & vehicles.
There is no better upgrade than the Harrop 2650 2.65L Eaton Rotor powered supercharger kit!
Prior to its release, The 2650 supercharger spent more than 2 years in Harrop's research & development stage to ensure that it was the most powerful & most efficient unit on the market - They have delivered pure excellence & proven gains over other larger & less efficient units such as the Whipple 2.9L kits etc
Harrop Ram 1500 2650 Supercharger
Harrop has given the RAM 1500 ute the boost that it needed with the release of their TVS 2650 Supercharger kit.
The 2650 kit utilises the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton. As a master distributor and technology partner of Eaton Supercharger and Traction products for over 12 years, Harrop has leveraged their OEM design and manufacturing capability to design a world leading system that is unrivaled in functionality and performance.
- 40% increase in power and torque measured on our hub dyno at Harrop Performance Centre
- Designed using Eaton’s largest 2650 rotating group with 170 degree lobe helix angle for unrivaled thermal efficiency
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path to improve boost response
- Latest high-density fin, extruded tube dual pass intercooler core ensures maximum thermal transfer
- Interfaces with factory and aftermarket Airboxes, retains all factory ancillaries including A/C and requires no cutting or fabrication by the installer
- Huge Torque increase at low rpm is perfect for towing or off road driving
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop to OE levels of appearance and operation
ALL Harrop Supercharger kits are made to order.
You have the option of choosing to pay in full for your supercharger kit up front OR you can make your initial deposit of $6,000.00 to place the order.
Balance is due when the kit is complete & ready to ship.
Need Finance? Get Approved TODAY
Use the below calculator to see what repayments will be over your choice of loan term & loan amounts.
What is the Ordering & Payment Process?
ALL Harrop Supercharger kits are assembled at Harrop HQ in Preston VIC.
For the most part, ALL required supercharger components are on the shelf, However each & every kit is assembled to order. This means that the engineering team will assemble your supercharger kit to suit your order form that we complete.
LSX Performance Parts have streamlined the entire ordering process to make it simple as 1, 2, 3...
- Discuss your new supercharger kit & place your order with us
- We only require a deposit to place your order & commence the order to be placed in the assembly queue
- Once your kit is complete, We will arrange the balance payment & to have it sent DIRECT from Harrop HQ to you!
If you need finance, Our finance team will be ready & waiting to assist with your finance approval.
Please get in touch with us PRIOR to ordering to confirm current lead times so we can manage your expectations.
Need some more information on our Harrop 2650 kits?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Alternatively, We are available for Live Chat right now!
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing.