TREND Performance Chromoly Pushrods | .080" Wall
Trend Performance are the industries leader in pushrod manufacturing. Everything is manufactured in house at their headquarters in Warren Michigan. Trend pushrods are designed for stock and custom competition engines operating under extreme pressures.
These include Mountain motors, Pro Mod, Pro Nitrous, Top Sportsman, NHRA Pro Stock and fast Bracket engines.
Created from 4130 chrome molybdenum and constructed as one-piece units, they are available with range of wall thicknesses and lengths. Trend pushrods are pre-formed and centerless ground with a wide variety of profiles, including straight, double taper, full taper and half taper.
Features of your new Trend Performance pushrods
- One-piece centerless ground 4130 chrome molybdenum premium unit
- Designed for use in oval track race cars, drag race cars, hot rods, (including sport compacts and marine applications) as well as performance street/strip builds
- Manufactured with 5/16" ball/ball ends
- The ball ends are machined to a tolerance of plus or minus .001"
- Laser-etched with the part number and specifications on a black oxide finish.
Want Some More Information On Our Trend Pushrods?
Sure! Give us a call on (03)8595 4343 OR Simply click Get In Touch & schedule a time that best suits you. We will have one of our sales consultants contact you at your convenience.
Shop with confidence with free freight Australia wide & discounted pricing!